Stories of my Life

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Acceptance

Acceptance from a man is what a girl longs for and when she gets it..."Oh, boy!" It's the greatest feeling in the world. I feel accepted and appreciate for who I am, how much I weigh, how I look and my personality. All because I put faith myself and more importantly God. This friend who I just met light up my day. Heals me when I am sick and I can't call him anything more than a friend. Today, I wear the biggest smile of my life, and I haven't recall or simply forgot the widest one I have wore. Just beginning a new journey and it was rainy in my road of life but, the sun is shine bright. I am still on my journey to discover myself and I can't wait to find out who I am, so I can better myself and be closer with God and pray he bring me someone who loves me for me. I think that journey will transition soon with the new happy friendship in my life. I am just happy that I met someone worthy of that.


Keep in touch with you all.
(Internet service soon at home, unfortunately work-bound.)

Kavi_Kris/Kavya Dubashi aka/fka Kavika Khan (Too many Indian Nicknames I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bharatiya =)

My photo
33 years young, an INFP, JW, and happily married. I suffer from binge eating, PTSD, attention deficit disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Life is a battle worth fighting. This is mainly a coping blog but may you find encouragement, hope, passion and survival stories.

o_O