Stories of my Life

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meri New Premiere Muskaan Chopra :)

I glanced at my passion Bollywood. Sat there and thought about my YouTube channel. I want to be in a video but I am not crazy about vlogging, just because I have stalkers and crazy people out there. (Identity is very valuable to me.) So I came up with this idea, what if I illustrated my YouTube video story instead trying to find 10-15 Indians and a lot Indians for extra. I took drama classes for a year or two. Outstanding skills!!!!

So, I did it. Oh, yeah and it was fun. I made my first Bollywood illustrated story, Muskaan Chopra. Please share my video and rate, comment. If you're on YouTube, subscribe to TheHunniBee88 channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHunniBee88


Muskaan Chopra has been removed but I am still working on it. Thanks!



More followers worth following on YouTube:
Here's my list:

Superwoman
She is the greatest female entity on YouTube. If you have a great heart, and can't find good people online. Here she is! Subscribe!!!

JusReign
Sher punjabi! Comedy everyone can enjoy! His hits are phenomenal and I found greatness on YouTube.
Subscribe, subscribe!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/JusReign

ThisIndianGuy
If you're a person who can handle the raw truth of Indian life, check out The Uncensored Indian.
Subscribe to truth!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThisIndianGuy

1 comment:

  1. The video was beautiful. Loved your "accent". LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Bharatiya =)

My photo
33 years young, an INFP, JW, and happily married. I suffer from binge eating, PTSD, attention deficit disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Life is a battle worth fighting. This is mainly a coping blog but may you find encouragement, hope, passion and survival stories.

o_O