Stories of my Life

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Was About To Give Up. . .


I had a great day. It was busy at the office but that's normal on a Tuesday, I hear. The reason why today was good because... SO MUCH GREAT NEWS HAS COME... Out of respect to all who believe in God and to those that don't.... God has found favor in my family or a very good thing has happened to me. The reason I say this is because...

My prayers have been answered.
My mom is accepted for full coverage for her surgery.
(Since I haven’t blogged recently, she has cervix cancer.)
I talked Louise, a homeless lady I used to support financially when I was working near my old job and she cried and thanked me for everything I have gave her because she has a HOME now!!! 

Just when I started giving up because, people were giving up on me.... God reminded me that there are people that are depending on me. WHY should I be selfish and think of myself???? Just because I want A LOVER and A BRO that won’t give up on me. . .but that's not who I am  or how I was meant to be... MY HEART IS BIG AND I STOP DEAD IN MY TRACKS TO HELP THOSE WHO NEED IT. I AM A HELPER I AM A FIGHT3R FOR THOS3 WHO CAN'T D3FEND THEMSELVES. I CRY WITH THOSE WHO HURT, I SYMPATHIZE WITH THOSE WHO DROP THEIR HEAD LOW, I WILL TOSS MY BODY IN THE WAY TO PROTECT THOSE I LOVE, I MIGHT BE SCARED TO DIE, BUT THAT'S JUST HOW STRONG MY COURAGE IS FOR OTHERS, AND I PLAN TO DO MY BEST THE BEST I CAN. 

I learned that I am MESSYEMOTIONAL, and IMPATIENT. I may fall apart and crack like a vase but SEEING PEOPLE ACHEIVE HAPPINESS AT MY COST MAKES STRONGER INSIDE. Stronger for my MAA. Stronger for my FAMILY. Stronger for my FRIENDS. Stronger for all HUMANS, regard if they are from LOW CLASSMIDDLE CLASSOR HIGH CLASS.

I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE AND IT'S ABOUT TIME EVERYONE STOPS JUDGING TOO!!! HUMANS FIRST!!  STOP HATING EACH OTHER WHEN WE ARE MADE BY ONE <3 YOU DON'T KNOW HOW YOU TOUCH A LIFE WHEN YOU LEND A HELPING HAND <3 <3 <3 THEREFORE, KEEP HELPING ENDLESSLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arFjYYphRF8- Boys 2 Men Version of Cyndi Lauper "Time after Time" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bharatiya =)

My photo
33 years young, an INFP, JW, and happily married. I suffer from binge eating, PTSD, attention deficit disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Life is a battle worth fighting. This is mainly a coping blog but may you find encouragement, hope, passion and survival stories.

o_O