Stories of my Life

Sunday, October 26, 2014



So, hey all.

I haven't been blogging here as much. I have had a lot medical testing done, and doctor's visits about my ADD/ADHD. I'm proud that the medication I have been longing for have finally been prescribed. However, my job has not been compensating me for my short-term disability for the last now going on 4 weeks (1 month).

It's been very very depressing seeing how I was going to buy a bike and for physical activity and I can't even do as my lovely therapist suggested. Well I want to pay up my rent but I can't and I'm stuck between appeal them for the pay that is rightfully mines, or throwing myself back into stress-land to continue making money, but still testing out the medication that I have been recently prescribed. The appeal process extends how long I'm not going to get paid for trying to get paid. Sighs.

If only, I wasn't forced into a short-term leave and allow to get the medication that I needed to focus at work. I don't want to freak out but mentally I'm cutting enough rugs to work for a rug shop or carpet store. Sighs.

Hoping and praying that all will get better and back to normal but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bharatiya =)

My photo
33 years young, an INFP, JW, and happily married. I suffer from binge eating, PTSD, attention deficit disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Life is a battle worth fighting. This is mainly a coping blog but may you find encouragement, hope, passion and survival stories.

o_O